Our current project now is Caresharing (in fact our only as a group). We are expanding this project this year as a new dedicated business that will continue to develop the Caresharing products and services. You can find out more about this business here: http://www.caresharing.eu (dutch). An English version about our product can be found here: http://simpleteq.com/caresharing.html. This business is a well-funded software business startup, with a profitable product and an experienced team (not an outsourcing company that works for projects/clients).
We are hiring a few people, 2 Ruby programmers, 1 Ruby programmer with background in Systems Administration and an Admin Assistant. New hires will work for Caresharing.
Typical tasks of an Admin Assistant are:
Handles government taxes, benefits, filing
- Handles office bills, supplies and petty cash
- Handles office documents, filing
- Keep tab of office maintenance
- Facilitate incorporation procedures and business registration
- Look for office space
- Handles phone calls
- Coordinate, organize group events
- Coordinate hiring
- Handle business travel arrangements
P.S. I will post the other positions on my next post.