A book on Amazon cost from $15 to $30 each, in peso that's about 600 to 1,200. You'll notice, sometimes it's cheaper than buying it locally, but then you have shipping. However, if you order multiple items, the shipping cost is distributed effectively per item.
Anyway, i found this link about the 800-CEO-READ Business Books award for 2007, via the ChangeThis website.
Some of the books i like and on my wish list (it should come up as a new blog post any moment now) are:
* The Dip by Seth Godin
* Made To Stick by Chip and Dan Heath
* No Man's Land by Doug Tatum
* Group Genius by Keith Sawyer
* Responsibility at Work by Howard Gardner
* My Start-Up Life by Ben Casnocha
* The Little Book of Common Sense Investing by John C. Bogle
These are good reads for every aspiring enterpreneur.